Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Monochrome and Lace

Hi Everyone

Its the start of a new challenge over at Monochrome Magic today.


The theme for this month is Anything Goes Monochrome or Monochrome with a TWIST of Add Lace 

For my DT Card this time I have used this gorgeous image called Bow Tie in my Hair from Conie Fong Art and I have coloured her with Copics and a Gelly Roll Clear Star Glitter Pen which I coloured the spots on the bows in with to add some glitz!

This is the card I made for my Mum for Mother's Day. 

The Card is a 7" Square and the patterned papers are from LOTV.  The sentiments I typed on the laptop before I printed the image.  I added a lace border across the middle layer under the image, paper flowers and finished with Clear Heart Gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color scheme and adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon