Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Scruffy Barclay

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge at Unicorn Challenge 



The theme for this month is Anything Goes and it is the last challenge of this year as we are not running a challenge in December.

For my DT card I have used this image from Pink Gem Designs called Barclay with Mistletoe he was only released last month but he is so cute I just had to have him lol

I made my Mother-In-Law's Christmas Card with him.

The Card Blank is a 7" Scalloped Square and the patterned papers are from my stash.  I coloured Barclay using Copics (Was going for a Scruffy Bear Look not sure I achieved it lol) and fussy cut him.  I layered him onto a Tag which I cut using a Go Kreate Die.  The poinsettia's I cut using Robert Addams Die.  I finished by adding Pearl Gems

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I love that bear he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and cute card, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely festive card, such a cute bear! Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the cuties this month.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon