Pages

Saturday 4 November 2017

Exotic Beauty

Hi Everyone

Today I am here as part of the DT at MoonFlower Digistamps

I was invited to join the team a while ago and have been waiting in the wings until I was needed!

Here is my inspiration card using Exotic Beauty which I have coloured using Copics. 

The Card Blank is a 6" Square and I used a curved edge die to create the swirly layer.  I added Lace Trim to this.  I popped on some Paper Flowers and finished with Clear Heart Gems.





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. You colored those Stargazer Lilies really well too. I love those shades of pink. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Cardz 4 Galz - Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! Fab! Fab! Thank you for joining us at Cardz4Galz. xx Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon