Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Party Crab

Hi Everyone

Its the first of the month so that means a new challenge has begun over at Fabrika Fantasy 


The theme for this month is Anything Goes so easy peasy for everyone. I hope that you can come and play along with us. 

For my DT card I used one of the new images that were released in July called Cheerful Crab and I have coloured this with Copics

The Card is a 6" Square and the patterned papers are from LOTV.  I did a double layer as I like how this looks lol.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  To finish I added Blue Pearl Gems.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. The card looks so festive and elegant! Thank you, Lisa, for making such a wonderful inspirational project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and fun card I love the image you have used he looks as though he is having lot of fun on the beach shaking his maracas :)
    Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4FunChallenges
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of this goes together so well. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image. Great job coloring it; beautiful shading! Thanks for joining in the Scrapping4Fun Challenge! Good luck, and see you next round :)

    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a cool and funny creation - it makes me smile (LOL) And it's perfect for my challenge.. I would be very glad if you visit it!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, this is so cute, lovely card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon