Thursday, 2 March 2017

Blue Sweetie

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges.  


The theme for the next two weeks is No Designer Paper and I have made a CAS style card using a Wee Stamps Image called Sweetie which I have coloured using ProMarkers.  As this is a CAS card I just popped on some Clear Blue Flower Gems.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic image and card
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Lisa, love her, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card the image you have used is so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and I'm in awe of your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty CAS card Lisa! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this Image is just adorable, such a cute CAS Card. Thank you for joining in with our 'For The Ladies Challenge' over at Morgans ArtWorld.
    Samantha (AngelicBadGirl) DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon