Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Skully Time!

Hi Everyone

We are back after a month's break at Dark 'n'Daring Challenges 


 As always the theme is Anything Goes as long as it's Dark or Sexy.  Remember we do cute dark but not cute bunnies lol!

We have a great sponsor for this challenge and the team were kindly given a choice of images to work with.  I chose to work with this one called SkuLl with Roses from Rick St Dennis which I have coloured using ProMarkers


We would love it if you would come on over and play along with us this month.  We are hoping to increase our numbers of entries so please tell your friends about us too!

For My DT I made a card to send to a friend.  I used a 6" Square card blank and the patterned paper is from Wild Rose Studio.  I used a Tattered ace flourish die and added paper roses to this.  To finish I popped on some Purple Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes 
Dream in Darkness - Anything Goes 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable colours and papers. Love the colouring. :) Hugs, CraftyPearly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a Rock Band coming on! Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dark purple works so very well with that image! I love skulls with purple better than red even though I love red, too :) Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Nan, CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skull and do so love the purple! awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab image, love your purple roses, awesome choice of color! Thank you for playing with us at Dream in Darkness, hope to see you again this month.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon