Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Oh What Fun I had!

Hi Everyone

Thanks for stopping by and sharing this with me.  I had such such fun creating this card.  I haven't a clue where the idea for this came from but it went a little like this lol!  My crafty friend happened to mention that her favourite image of all time was this one called 50 shades of Smexy by Slinky.  I decided that us crafters don't normally receive things with our favourite images on them because usually we like to make things using them.  I bought the image and printed it off and she reminded me of a bauble all tied up like that so I went with the idea to use her to make a Christmas Card (Not the usual Christmas Image I agree lol) 

The Image was coloured using ProMarkers.  The card blank is a 6" Square and I have used a DieVersions Snowflake die for the side borders.  The patterned paper is from Wild Rose Studio.  I cut some baubles using two Memory Box Dies.  The sentiment I typed and printed out on the PC as it had to be just right for the image lol.  The snowflakes are a Robert Addams Die.  I finished by adding Red Satin bows to the baubles and above her hands as she still reminds be of a bauble lol!!!  I popped on some red glitter glue to some of the snowflakes  (Not very clear in the photo)

I was trying to think a little out of the box and use this image for something slightly different.  I hope it worked but if not I don't really mind as I had a real buzz creating it!!



I hope you liked my little bit of fun lol.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much hun , i love this card , it will be something for me to keep lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that image gorgeous card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow just seen this card as I was adding my link, this is stunning. Love your colours and your colouring xxx

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card. I really love those dies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon