Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Happy Anniversary Hubby

Hi Everyone

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage


The theme for the next fortnight is For the Men/Boys.  Please come on over and play along with us.  We have great Sponsors for this challenge so that means Great Prizes

One of those sponsors is Rick St Dennis  and I used an image called Smilin Joe Skull with Roses which I coloured using ProMarkers.


 These are the details for my DT card.

The Card is a 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Blackbird Shade.  The Patterned Papers are from my stash.  I created a Playing card to go with the image and typed the Husband sentiment up on the PC as I had no stamp suitable! The Happy Anniversary sentiment is from Stampingalllday.  To finish I added Black Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

7 comments:

  1. This is an amazing card love all the detailing
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card. Outstanding. So beautiful.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love the image. Great coloring. Really clever making your own words, awesome! Thanks for playing along at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card Lisa. Love the sentiment.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your hubby is more than roses & bones. Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card and love how you've used the image on the playing card too. And a perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness August challenge, I hope to see you back in September.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon