Pages

Friday 22 July 2016

Thank You Teacher Gift

Hi Everyone

Today I would like to show you the End of Year Book that I made for my daughters teacher.  It was her first teaching post at our school and I have to say that my daughter has really had a great year with her.

I decided she needed a memento of her first year so I made her an end of year book and got all the children to sign their names in it.  I also added a class photo in it for her.

I used an image called Spells for Beginners from Doctor Digi. This Guy had to get in touch with his feminine side as I needed to make him a bit Pink!!!! I coloured him up using ProMarkers and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the ball at the end of his Staff! 
The Book is 6" square and cut from 2mm Board. I covered the front and back cover with a Bazzill Basics Romance Shade and the Star Papers are from Scrap and Craft. I typed the sentiments (I don't know what else to call them lol) on the PC and printed them out. I used a Memory Box Precious Star Die and cut these from the Romance too. To finish I added Pink Pearl Gems. The inside pages I decorated in different colour star paper and then gortthe children to write their names on them. There were 5 in total and a notes page. On the inside of the back cover I put the class photo.

I am not sure what happened to the photos as I took this one before I put the hinges and star charm on and then cannot find one of the completed one!

I would like to enter this book into the following Challenges 
Alphabet Challenge - K is for Kindness 

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this book with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous image and you have coloured him beautifully
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is stunning and such a kind gift for a teacher. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge K for Kindness. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon