Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

Glam Girl

Hi Everyone

Its the start of a new challenge at Pearly Sparkles Challenge


The theme for this month is Glamorous Girls and Pearls!  There are so many images both rubber and digital of Glamorous Girls that there is no excuse not to come on over and play along lol!

I used an image from Faery Ink called Prom Queen
For my DT card I made a shaped Easel Card.  I used a X-Cut die to make the shape and then layered it with Bazzill Basics Romance shade and a patterned paper which you cannot see much of lol!  I cut the image using a Go Kreate Circle and then layered this onto a scalloped circle which is a spellbinders die.  I added some wide lace. The sentiment is from Inkylicious and I hand stamped this.  I popped on some Paper flowers which are from Orchid Crafts.  To finish I added a satin bow and of course those all important Pearl Gems singles and the string ones!




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please come and join in with our challenge this month.  Hope to see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Lisa! Such a sweet image, and that lace is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card the image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your beautiful card and lovely sentiment :-))
    Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4Fun. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa, love the lace and the soft pink.
    Lovely sentiment
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. I really love the colors.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the gorgeous layers on the card! Great job! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Crafty Gals Corner! Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty and elegant card; the pearly details give a gorgeous finish to your design :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at In The Pink!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elegant design, lovely details and fab sentiment. Thanks for joining us for the 'Bling' challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Gail Digi Choosday DT
    http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon