Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Chic and Monochrome

Hi Everyone

Its is the start of a new challenge today over at CCC Digi Creations


The Theme for the next two weeks is Anything Goes.  We have some great sponsors, one of which is The Paper Shelter.  This image is called Lovely and Chic and I coloured it using ProMarkers and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to it. 


 The card size is approx 6 " and the this and the layers were cut using my Go Kreate Circles Die.  The Patterned Paper is from the Black Charm Paper Pad.  The Image was cut out using a Spellbinders Decorative Circle Die.  I used a Tatttered Lace Flourish Die which I cut out from Black Card.  I added a Black Satin Bow and a White Feather.  I decorated it with paper flowers, some Pearl Flowers and Black Pearl Gems.  The sentiment was stamped and punched using a Circle Punch and layered onto a black scalloped circle which I cut using a Spellbinders Die.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Dies and/or Punches 
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes 
The Crazy Challenge - Your Favourite Colour 
Crafting For All Seasons - Make It Girly 
The Crafty Addicts - ATG/Bling It On 
Jades Sparkling Butterflies - Anything Goes 
Morgan's ArtWorld - Shaped Card 
Alphabet Challenge Blog - G is for Girlie 
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Easel Cards 
Crafty Cardmakers - Monochrome 
SLSlines Challenge - Monochrome 
  



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design and loving the monochrome Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love that digi. Your easel card is great! I like that the sentiment is a small circle too. Thanks for stopping by at Robyn's Fetish Challenges and joining us this week. Edwina DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lisa, and my favourite colour for Monochrome.
    Thanks for entering it into my challenge over at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge G for Girlie. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the monotone card. Lovely.

    So glad you could join us at Morgan's Artworld this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons Challenge. Good luck :)
    Hugs, Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete

  9. Stunning make thanks for joining us at the SLS Lines challenge blog xxx Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chic is right! Your image is beautifully shaded and the whole thing is just gorgeous.

    Thank you for sharing your lovely creation in our monochrome challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon