Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Weeping Angel

Good Evening Everyone
 
I have been busy this evening making my Hubby a Thank You Card.  I have had an operation recently and he has spent the last 2 weeks looking after our 3 children and playing nurse to me whilst I have been recuperating.  He has done a fantastic job and I wanted to say Thank you to him. This image is actually called Weeping Angel and is another of the fantastic Delicious Doodle images.  I thought it looked rather like a tired Angel which is how I thought my Hubby would be after 2 weeks.  He has surprised me!
 
I have kept this card quite simple as its a "Man's" card. I coloured the image using Promarkers.  I have used Lotv background papers from the Country Gent and The Bear Necessities paper packs.  The sentiment was hand stamped which seems to go great with the image and I finished off with a few Brown Pearl Gems just to add a little bit of Bling!!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges.






I hope you like this card and I hope my Hubby does too!!!
Please leave me comments I would love to know what you think.
Thanks for visiting and I look forward to seeing you again

5 comments:

  1. Lisa what a wonderful image, love how you have coloured her, and what a great sentiment, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
    {Creative Moments Owner}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab colouring. Hope you are feeling better after you operation. I love the sentiment :D Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful image and layout
    Thanks for playing at CFTH
    Hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, lovely image and fabulous choice of colours thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at Creative moments

    Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lisa! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon